yoga philosophy immersion
- Do you every wonder what Yoga really is?
- If it’s more than just fitness?
- Do you want to learn more but not yet ready to sign up for a full yoga teacher training?
- Do you want to see how you can use Yoga philosophy as the basis for making changes in your own life?
The 10 session Philosophy Immersion course is for students not necessarily wanting to teach yoga, but to be mentored in the philosophy of yoga.
Sessions are held one one one (either via video conference) or in person and will cover the following topics
- Different paths of Yoga
- The 8 limbed path of Master Patanjali
- Buddhism 101 and Mindfulness
- Introduction into Tantra
- Basic Meditation
- What are the Chakras? And this thing called the Energy Body
- The 5 philosophical anchor points of dharmaKaya® yoga
10 private on on one sessions (According to your personal schedule)
All course material
Certificate of completion
€1428 (including VAT)