Foundation training 200 hours
- Accredited yoga teaching certificate (registered with the Yoga Alliance)
- 200 hours of training (philosophy, practical, theoretical)
- 7 Weekends Saturday and Sunday in the Lehel Studio
- Full weekend at the Alpen Retreat in Austria
- Access to our online and offline community
- Opportunity to be part of the online dharmaKaya community which means we support your personal goals, whether that means teaching or not
- Enjoy our support team including Dr Charlotte Kraft, an orthopaedic surgeon and dharmaKaya® yoga teacher for the section on the physical Anatomy of Yoga as well as Andreas Bothner, an experienced Tibetan Buddhist scholar
dharmaKaya® yoga is a registered brand name and the training is recognised and accepted by Yoga Alliance International to provide 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training programmes led by Cherryl Duncan, founder and creator of dharmaKaya® yoga.
This transformative teacher training program enables you to obtain an accreditation to register with Yoga Alliance to teach yoga anywhere in the world. The dharmaKaya® Teacher Training program takes place during an intensive residential stay at the Alpen Retreat in Austria and is continues on weekends at Patrick Broome in Lehel for 7 weeks.
For more information and to book your place by 31st December (early bird) or Mid January latest!
Space is limited