Learn the life saving tools that will help you stay off your phone and step more into your life.
A presentation followed by a yoga class specifically targeting neck, back and shoulders
A Few Facts about technology addiction:
- A drunk driver is actually safer than a texting driver
- A stoned worker is more productive than one who is trying to get the same task done
- 89% of American adults said that they took out a phone during their last social
interaction and 82% of them said that it deteriorated the conversation
- We are losing our ability to have empathy, which poses an ethical issue for society!
- People report greater difficulties with in-person socializing. Making eye contact is
becoming a huge challenge for many people.
- We are becoming a multitasking culture due to an abundance of technologies and
devices, but it is actually damaging our productivity and the quality of our work!
- The human attention span has fallen from an average of 12 seconds in the year 2000
to just eight seconds today.
Fore more information and to book your spot click http://patrickbroome.de/events/digital-detox-mit-cherryl-duncan.php