Join me for a blissful week in my new favourite yoga spot in the entire world. There is something truly magical about the island of Amorgos and while. a little off the beaten track, worth every idyllic moment spent in paradise.
Situated on a cliff overlooking a secluded beach you will find the 5 star Aegialis hotel where you will spend 7 glorious nights. Wake up each day to spectacular views of the sea, practice yoga in the newly built shala, again, overlooking spectacular views of the island and the sea, followed by a breakfast buffet of fresh organic ingredients from the island itself, The rest of the day is yours to enjoy on the beach, in the village, relaxing in the spa or by the pool. The evening begins with a calming and purifying sunset yoga session followed by dinner, again at the buffet table hosting an incredible selection of vegetarian and vegan options.
Because the retreat hotel is booked all year round, we need to confirm places by the 30th April!
If you are interested in coming, you need to pay a deposit of 200 EUR to secure your place as numbers are limited.
Retreat Package options:
1180€ - per person single occupancy in double room
935 €- per person in double/ twin room
858 € - per person in triple room
816 € - per person in quadruple room
- 2 dharmakaya yoga classes a day with a focus on the 5 anchors that make up the dharmaKaya method. Expect a dynamic and purifying yoga class each morning, and a meditative, calming and deeply restorative session each evening.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice
- Dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes (Full board available with a supplement of 16€ per person/day)
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
- Free use of yoga shalas
- One 30-minute Swedish massage
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
- Unlimited Internet access
- Supplement for upgrading to a Junior or Honeymoon Suite - 550€ per person shared by 2 persons
Aegialis have opened two brand new shalas with heavenly views over the sea.
They Therefore boast 6 spaces which can be used for yoga practice: the "Namaste" shala which is 175 sq meters, the "Ananda" which is 95 sq. meters, the "Anatolia" which is 110 sq meters, a glass room with wooden floor for 10 participants, a room by the indoor pool with wooden floor for up to 25 participants, and another indoor-outdoor room with glass walls & wooden floor, for about 25-30 participants.
Bookings by 30th April essential with a deposit of 200 EUR.
The balance can be paid by the 1st September 2017
Ferry ride to Amorgos